technical Illustration

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week 1-2

Whoa I am a 2nd year "tech" illustration feels pretty good, also feels pretty good to be back at school woot! :D. Survived first week! yeye already started working on soo many assignments !blahh managing at the moment, still haven't started that front desk job at the res, hopefully I won't been working tooo much hahahah, man I have a feeling school is going to tough! crap >.< Anyways for the first assignment for electronic media,(Computer studies) is to create a bottle in illustrator and make a label, a box and a related background for it . <--- man really liking this assignment ! kinda wanna do this in the future XD!



click to enlarge please XD! So for this design, I based it on spring water, but instead of a plastic bottle, made in to a glass bottle fancy water, kinda based my ideas from the Vancouver 2010 Olympic design hehehe, yep first assignment of the year! NOW i'll try and update once week !

oooopps so anyways my mom went a conference in Edmonton so I decide to to cook dinner! woot so decided to make OMURICE! yayaya but kinda failed tasted quited awesome!



~ peace





1 comment:

  1. AWESOMEEEEEE~~! now u have wicked skills in illustrator!! oh man i miss school.. usually by now, i'll have so much stuff to do. but.. i don't =[ ARGHHHH~

    ReplyDelete