technical Illustration

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

gah.

COUGH COUGH... sniff sniiff gah sick at the moment gahhhhh,

Anyways small update, I went to my first SPM young Adults group yep thats right i've join a young adult group! Its just young adults group within SPM<---- is a hindu/guju community that I belong too :D. I feel that the SPM is lacking alot! So I decided I should lend a hand and help out! So yesterday I went to the my first meeting, man feel so pro! So in November we're hosting a Hollywood Red carpet formal, man should be exciting! I've already got a job designing the posters and tickets! Man feels really good helping out, man so much better then sitting at home, watching dramas ^^ hahaha, naw haven't been watching since school started! no lies!

Man school is pretty tough at the moment, actually not really I'm getting all the work done? meh techincal man feels really competitive! I wish I was back in first year ILL , man i miss my peeps T^T , meh i'll leave it at that...



3 comments:

  1. why do u join a brown group, what happened to your asianess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO NEAL~~ it's nice to meet friends that are in the same cultural background as you =] It's good u are getting many opportunities to show off and practice ur skills~!


    ADD OIL =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, u know what add oil means, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete